KEN AND BARBIE GET MARRIED - IN PICTURES


Please don't judge me for posting this but I got a chuckle out of it and thought you may too. Since everyone is talking about celebrity or royal weddings I wanted to contribute to the pile. Last we heard of Barbie and Ken (I know, even typing it hurts me) they split up for good but evidently they not only got back together but now they are hitched and here are the images! Ken used to be blonde though, right?

The images see Ken preparing for his big day much like my brothers Texan wedding in May, only he didn't wear a pink bow-tie like Ken here. The whole series is actually pretty cool if you consider the work it took to make it a modern day hip wedding. Good fun but something tells me I need to have a beer now, or something redeeming.

Take a look at the full series here by french photographer Beatrice.